How to Drive Quality Care For Comorbid Patients in
a Remote World?
26th June 2021, 7:00PM IST
As per a WHO statistic, comorbidities led to 36 million deaths in 2008, which was close to two-thirds of the total global deaths that year. Today Deaths from comorbidities are projected to rise even further owing to the changing food habits, stress and underdeveloped health infrastructure in many countries. With the onset of Covid-19, much of the world has been remote.
Apart from being at a higher risk of Covid complications, access to care for Comorbid patients has become a challenge globally. In this Webinar we would Discuss those exact challenges of Comorbid patients from a Doctor, Pharmaceutical and Digital health lens and talk about the potential health care solutions to improve real world outcomes for these patients in a remote world.
- Agenda & Introduction of Speakers – 5mins
- Panel Discussion – 35-45 mins
- Q & A Session : 15 mins
Webinar Discussion Points
- The State of Comorbid Patients in Covid 19
- Why are Comorbid patients at a higher risk ?
- Challenges of Comorbid Patients in Covid?(Real World Patient Survey)
- How Does Digital Health help with Virtual Care?
- How Wellthy Therapeutics bridges the Care Gaps for Comorbid Patients?( Case Study)
- Outcomes – Business & Clinical
- Questions & Answers
Dr Rakesh Sahay
MD, DNB, DM (Endo), FICP, FACE
Professor & Head, Departmentof Endocrinology,
Osmania Medical College & Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad
Digital Health Consultant – Europe & United States, Independent Digital Health Strategist, with a focus on the Digital Health, innovation & technology in Healthcare
Dr Rashmi Hegde
VP Clinical – Cipla, Experienced Medical Director with hospital & health care industry. Skilled in Oncology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Cardiology Women’s Health therapy areas nd Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance functions of Pharmaceutical Industry